Friday, June 15, 2012

Shower habit

     Staying in a hot, hot country like Singapore is no joke. The humidity is so high that it stands about an average of 80% everyday thoroughout the year. To learn about the weather in Singapore, go to Weather in Singapore
Since I am talking about the weather, I do not mean shower as in "rain drops keep falling on my head"...but shower to cleanse my body. I thought you might find it interesting how often I can take shower in a day. The followings are the activities done in a day, taken from the most busiest day of the week whereby a shower is required after each activity:
Shower...
  • waking up first thing in the morning
  • came back from grocery shopping at the martket
  • right after housework chores
  • after cooking lunch
  • after lunch
  • before my afternoon nap
  • after cooking dinner
  • before my evening walk
  • after my evening walk
  • before going to bed
  • waking up in the middle of night (jet-lag)
  • oops, almost forgot...after every poopoo
See, I never understand why our water bill is always so expensive!!! Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment